- Do I have to be a member to access all the content of this site?Non-members will be able to view all of the content on the My Property World site. However, in order to download specific content items, participate in the forum, benefit from the affiliate program and create your own profile on this site, you will need to become a member.To register now, please click the link below:
- Do I have to be a member to post comments on the Forum?Yes you do. Non-members will be able to read the forum, but in order to participate in creating new threads or adding posts, you will need to be a member.
- What do I receive for my membership to My Property World?Your membership will give you access to everything on the My Property World site. As a member you will be able to download content, participate in the forum, benefit from the affiliate program and create your own profile on this site.To see the full list of benefits of the My Property World, register now, please click the link below:
- Can I still join if I live in a country outside Australia?Yes you definitely can. The beauty of theMy Property World website is that all the content it contains can be view or downloaded instantly to your personal computer. You can also participate in all other aspects and receive the full benefit of this site no matter where you live in the world.
- Is there a limit to the amount of items I can download every month?As there are now hundreds of items on this site, and soon there will be thousands, naturally we need to be protective to ensure members use the site with integrity and do not put excess strain on our servers.With this in mind, we have created a Fair Use Policy, which states that: A member may view or download to their computer thirty (30) separate items in any given calendar monthly. This amount is deemed as the volume of content that a member can reasonably consume within this specified period of time.
If you unwittingly exceed this amount, your account will be suspending until the date of your next billing period and then it will automatically re-activate.
- I have forgotten my user name and/or password how do I log-in?After you have had a failed log-in attempt, text will appear with directions for you to follow in order to have your password reissued. If you have followed these steps to the letter and you are still unable to access the site, please email us with details and we will aim to have the issue resolved by the end of next working day.
- Can I share my password or downloaded items with a friend?The My Property World is designed for your personal use. Passing your details to family, friends or associates will only provide temporary support and may even lead to confusion. Therefore, as per our Terms and Conditions, it is prohibited to pass your username and password to others, and for you to electronically or physically distribute downloaded items to any third party.
- Can I cancel my membership of the My Property World anytime?Unlike other subscription services, which will lock you in for 12 or 24 months, the My Property World gives you the option to cancel your membership at anytime by emailing email@example.com 7 days before your next payment is due. However once you have personally experienced the enormous benefits of this service, you’ll discover this site will become as important to you as brushing your teeth.
- I am new to Forums, what exactly are they?When it comes to the Internet, a Forum is an application for holding discussions and posting user generated content. Items are displayed under what’s called a Thread, which is simply a specific topic up for discussion. If you would like to add your own ideas and opinions, you can add a Post, which simply adds your comment to the original Thread for other members to see and read.When it comes to the Forum within the My Property World, you will see that there are a number of categories within which you can create your own Thread or create a Post. If you are a member, we suggest that you simply go there now and click around and you will soon discover that it is easy to use.
- What if someone makes a comment on the Forum I’d don’t agree with?The nature of Forums are such that they are an open environment for sharing ideas. In most cases, the best way to manage such an issue is to simply add a post of your own to provide some new perspective. However, if you feel that another member has made a post or certain comments, which are inappropriate or violate the recommendations above, simply send us an email. Upon receiving it will investigate the issue immediately and aim to resolve the issue or remove the text as soon as physically possible.